BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG Chart, page-812

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Still misrepresenting my views I see, which is why I can't put you on ignore, otherwise I couldn't set the record straight. Once again, I've never mentioned dilution as an issue. Please note that my suggested alternative performance bonus scheme for management was linked to ongoing high growth and would actually potentially award more share options to the two CEOs than the one adopted by the company. I did however advocate not to use shares as part of future acquisitions because of great potential for unnecessary cost blow outs, which is what the company has now confirmed will form part of its acquisition strategy, other than potential exceptions (are you suggesting this is because Richard read my post? lol). You on the other hand attacked me for taking that position and from memory told me I was critical and biting the hand that feeds me, so who is it here who should be joining the dots? And yes I still believe that Sonia as communications director should not have access to the same number of performance options as CEO and founder Brandon. I've never commented on her salary. If you're going to stick to the facts you need to try harder to get them right. As always I (like almost everyone else here) maintain that management is doing a wonderful job, and you really don't need to defend them so vigorously when there is no attack on them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.