FLC 9.09% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Big China Deal, page-81

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Traders having nips at making a little money trading the .75 cent to .85 cent range I guess .... until news may catch them unawares !

Two winners me thinks .... the traders making their modest little gains and the second .... the investors accumulating emc shares below the .80 cent mark and happy to continue doing so ( funds permitting ... Lol ) .
    It would be interesting to know how many people have sold out for good to realise profits ..... I think that some may have sold part parcels but by and by I think there wouldn't be too many that have sold out completely .... this is too good a story to abandon by selling out completely .

Hey Mr Graves , great find ..... researching the company and its field ( water conservation , recycling and so on ) is a eye opener .... how lucky are we at this time , people with town water , that we can turn on a tap and not think about where it comes from .

Looking at the big picture , water shortages , polluted environment from waste water run off etc is a ugly taste of reality . Hope that not only Emc but other companies keeping on with their r & d in this field .

The World is a big place ...... hope to see a emc footprint right across the World in years to come .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $43.08K 370.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75675 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 518962 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.