NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

... well,well , the newest rumour on here and the otherplace...

1. 3,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ... well,well , the newest rumour on here and the otherplace suggests this incoming mail that oldworld1 mentioned is possibly an offer from the newsat management for a buyout of shares at a pleasing offer price for most but not necessarily all shareholders ...
    ... one suggested fighting them to get that price they may offer higher n higher n higher ... ...
    ... AB did mention at the AGM that consolidation will come sooner rather than later - (see the video) ....
    ... so if this rumour is close to true then this is probably the way -
    ... maybe - they will not offer cash but "consolidation" to a new company as equity shareholder - pay out all those that want out and let them begone !!!!.... .
    ... then, the new company can carry on without any pesky shareholders having any public say of what happens.
    ... or ... perhaps these rumour comments are an attempt to pump the share price by those commentors and have no reality basis at all ...
    ... note- these are purely my opinions of possibilities - i have no information other than chatrooms rumours, readings and my thoughts ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.