AUQ 9.68% 3.4¢ alara resources limited

big close!, page-7

1. 15,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    from a risk mitigation point of view, i am already too overweight at 9c, but i'm a bit of a risk taker at heart and have used this strategy effectively about 3 or 4 times now.

having said that, in the past i've often sold too early, because i had taken overweight positions in stocks that were much more ambiguous in their nature (oilers, biotechs) and didn't want to get caught out losing all my profits on disappointing results.

what makes me more comfortable here is the calibre of the board and the circumstances of the project (zinc and mining in saudi arabia to me are not flavour of the month parameters, they are both enormous opportunities if you can get a micro-cap level entry that is ready to go to production)

so would i buy more? well if they did an RI, especially if it was with attached options, 100% yes.

if there is a clear cut opportunity for a safe short term trade, also maybe.

but otherwise, i'm not buying, though i'm also not selling, not at anything close to these price levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.