WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

big close, page-11

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Cudai your previous posts:

"The only reasonable explaination why BTV convert its converible notes to share is they want to cash up. So beware, the share price may go back down to sub 12c very soon, once BTV has their hand on the convertible shares."

"The trading halt is for the update of the capital rasing. Look like that WME want more money now, since the change in the $15,000 limit on SSP, why not get more money from naive share holders."

cudai take a leaf out of moly's book get off this thread....you and moly were just downramping this stock a few days ago. Now you are to ramping it. Mate give it a rest. What longer term holders want to see is a steady re-rating of this stock. No doubt having Polo on the register is great news and really indicates that Dattels and co have confidence in the company but talk of a takeover etc at this stage is complete bs. Im hoping for good results from the primary mineralisation drilling but I understand that good things take time.

I agree with previous posters that there might be a retrace but i'm quite happy to hold and buy a few more on any weakness...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.