WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

that’s the thing though moly- they didn’t get a placement at 12c...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    that’s the thing though moly- they didn’t get a placement at 12c when the price was 24c. WME’s share price around 2-3 weeks ago when the placement price would have been agreed was 13-16c. Of course WME have to give a cornerstone investor a bit of an incentive to take a large stake in the company. Considering that fact Polo hasn’t been given as large a discount as you make it out to be.

Look at past Polo investments/companies Dattels has been involved in, these guys don’t just ‘pump and dump’ stocks. These guys are long term investors that try to pick out a couple of companies they think are undervalued + have a strong future and build a strategic stake. I mean really why buy such a huge (illiquid) parcel of shares (risk $9M) when you are planning to sell them in the short term?

WME has had a great run recently and IMO it’s just the start. I think it might consolidate over next few days and go even further in the short term. I don’t mind traders taking profits at all, gives me more of an opportunity to buy in at a lower price.

Anyway moly im going to let you DYOR on WME. Gluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.