NWH 0.98% $3.09 nrw holdings limited

"If this is as substantial as we are hoping then i cant see it...

1. 4,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "If this is as substantial as we are hoping then i cant see it pulling back to much. Also if it is part of RGP5 then we are still waiting on an ann for Cape Preston (120mil), FMG scrape (57mil), reinstatment of cloudbreak, plus other major expansion of FMG with the injection from Valin which could be huge aswell. Plus what ever else that we dont know about. These guys are continuing to grow there are no two ways about it."

"If the markets can continue to pick themselves up nothing will pull nwh back from this uptrend until it reaches suitable heights e.g $1.50-2.20"

I posted this last week, and now knowing that it very likely to be part of the RPG5 i am very, very bullish. For it does leave all those other contracts still to be possibly annouced. Plus simandou is due to expire and renegiotiate with rio. Why would they change when NWH is already there onsite. This also gives NWH the advantage that they may be able to have a bit more margin it in then others. E.G. They could be 500K-1mill more than someone else but I dont think they would bother changing due to the hastle involved in demobilsing a crew of that size from site then remobilising a new crew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
0.030(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.12 $3.03 $5.690M 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9359 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 17386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.