MKY mky resources ltd

big contrasts in management

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just a quick note hoping someone could do me a big favour and post an email address or two so that I can contact MKY myself. I realise it was posted a long time ago but forgive me for being lazy...

Reagrds MKY, I guess I am suspending judgement until I have been able to contact the company myself. I know the phone numbers but I want stuff in writing because some of the claims having been made need to be substantiated.

In contrast to MKY, I invested in another U explorer some time ago only to see their SP drop with the U price correction. HOWEVER, I emailed the company with concerns on several occasions and received correspondence back within hours. From the MD!

They are fully aware that the market will respond well only to positive drill results now after all the hype earlier this year. I asked amny questions and they were answered in the text of the email. The MD knows I now have a legally binding copy of any statements he's made.

Is this the case with MKY? All I have heard is rumour and innuendo but continue to hold BUT the company really needs to get its act together to inform the market...

Let me know what you think?

I still love U explorers though because supply is goin' down. ERA will be up to their eyeballs in water after the cyclone and production will go down...Hopefully U prices will then go up! I heard from an employee that they're still trying to pump out the water from last year....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.