G6M 0.00% 2.8¢ group 6 metals limited

Big CR coming.....!, page-16

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I'm a non-holder but avid watcher of G6. The huge upside is the resource, forget a 14 year mine life, this thing will go for decades. Back in the day, Tasmania instituted it's own version of a mining super profits tax, only KI and Renison Bell paid the tax. I'm also a regular visitor to KI, I'm firmly in the camp of wanting this thing to succeed.

Having said that, I think the company has been overly ambitious with it's production forecasts. In the beginning mining was slated for starting Nov 22, and first concentrate sales by Q1 23. They've been put back consistently and I believe will be put back again. Yes, production is getting closer, but I believe steady state production or nameplate production is still a long way off, perhaps even years off. Call me a down-ramper but thats just how I see it. The previous cap raise was supposed to get the company through to cashflow, and here they are again. If there weren't some serious heavy hitters behind this it would be absolutely belted by the market. That's just my take, I can't forecast the market.

Wish holders the best.
    Last edited by Yangbong: 04/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $1.377K 49.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54282 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 421602 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.