VNS 13.3% 65.0¢ venus resources limited

big cross trade, page-14

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Tony, I respect your view and as I have mentioned before, I empathise with your position.

I will make a few declarations here, and I agree you can never be aware of who any poster is in reality - although theoretically HC rules require any director of a company posting on that company make a declaration as to his affiliation.

I am not a director of VNS (nor any other public listed company), not part of management of VNS, not a consultant or contractor to VNS, I am not related by financial or blood relation to anyone associated with VNS, and was never involved in a corporate way to VNS either pre or post float, I am not in any way associated with any current stockbroking concerns. I currently hold shares in VNS, that is my only association with VNS.

I have met Terry Hogan many years ago when he was part of Hogan Partners brokers, and I found him to be a good person to deal with and I found him to be a likeable person. I don't know his son Matthew at all, and I don't know his family at all. I have subsequently spoken to Terry Hogan re VNS at the time I was considering an investment in VNS and I am satisfied that it has great potential.

I was unaware of VNS until a few months ago when I was doing my own personal research looking to find what I considered were prospective investments in the mini-cap resources area.

I am not "loving the VNS story", but it has got great things going for it. Its a company that I believe shareholders can make money in if they are careful.

I do have a number of small cap resource stocks, most of which I post about on HC, and so you will see those posts if you check my background. OF those current stocks I believe that VNS has the best potential to make a considerable return on, notwithstanding that I have got more than a million dollars invested in a number of other small cap stocks alone! That does not include other blue chip type stocks that I don't bother to post about.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW VNS TICKS MOST OF THE BOXES:
    1. Very tight share capital structure.
    2. Fantastic potentially company-making projects (and lots of them with great conceptual geological stories.)
    3. A very good conceptual geologist involved - I have spoken with the Technical Director and found him to be very strong on finding conceptually exciting targets for major projects.
    4. Strong backing from a broker.
    5. Experienced board.

I hope that declaration gives you enough understanding of any association I have that you may refer to - certainly I am not a disguised "seawolf".

IMO the VNS price will move much further north subject to any success on the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.