VNS 13.3% 65.0¢ venus resources limited

Tony, this is a thread for VNS and I am concerned that you are...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Tony, this is a thread for VNS and I am concerned that you are using it as a forum for venting emotions that might in fact be totally unrelated to your SUPPOSED reasons for doing such.

I have no authority to represent VNS but I do represent my own personal investment view on VNS and I consider that the company for many reasons is a great speculative investment.

I have also gone to the nth degree to declare my interest in VNS and confirm that I have no associations other than shares with VNS and the management group.

I don't know who you are by the same argument as you present to me.

However, I am intrigued that you bring up a news item from such a long time ago. Clearly it was BEFORE you SUPPOSEDLY have been involved in shares in UMC!!!

Which begs the questions from me:

1. IF you are pushing your story that VNS management can't be trusted and you are just trying to help others from losing their money in VNS(is that the thrust of your argument?), then why did you SUPPOSEDLY invest in UMC knowing the story above. OR did you really invest in UMC?

2. I wonder if you have an axe to grind, totally unrelated to VNS, UMC? Maybe with someone within VNS now? Are you a former disgruntled employee or similar?

I wonder.

But regardless and whether you continue to throw mud, eventually VNS will trade based on its own successes or not, not because of anything you say here in HC. I will continue to hold and buy more shares in VNS so long as the story continues in my eyes to be a positive investment opportunity,

I know you are angry and upset for some reason, I have no idea whatever for. But I am not going to change my investment opportunities because of you. And anyone with a rational approach can also judge you as you have presented your argument here and decide for themselves what they should do.

IMO VNS is looking quite strong at present!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.