VNS 13.3% 65.0¢ venus resources limited

Tony, I read many posts, from many posters and on many different...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Tony, I read many posts, from many posters and on many different companies. I understand your emotion, but I frankly don't think you can keep saving lives by posting on VNS, LOL!

As for rational investors who want to get informed using Hotcopper then the facts are plain for them to see and to make on themselves.

I will continue to post on VNS as I see fit. I do not clutch at straws, as you put it. I have read all your posts on VNS and have also done the same of many posters and their views on UMS threads too, just so that I am aware of the issues that you guys are on about. Having read those posts PRIOR to buying my shares in VNS I guess that tells you how much I value your opinion about whether VNS is a good investment or not. My money is where my mouth is, so you are carrying on to no avail for me.

I suggest that VNS retains about 400 shareholders since it listed, to remain listed. Therefore I guess there are about 400 others who either don't read you comments on HC or don't think your comments are relevant, after all the share price has gone UP!!!

VNS remains my top pick as the most likely multi-bagger on the ASX this year!

Go UP further VNS, make Tony's day just that little bit sadder, Lol!

ACB, I am sorry but I don't ignore anyone's post, whoever they are, even Tony!

Hotwolf, I agree with your comments.

Ross 18801, I do know Seawolf has been revealed as a former chairman of UMC, and I have read those posts regarding that and his rational arguments he provides. (Frankly IMO he was wasting his time with people who have made up their minds on whatever basis). I guess any explanation he would attempt to put forward would not sit with you guys as it doesn't push your barrows, but his comments are for all to consider and you can make (have already made!) your own decision of. I personally don't know him and have never met him.

Ross, I am Beatle no one else you might try to connect me with, if you read my earlier declaration of my connections with VNS you will know, plain and simple.If you didn't read them then I am not going to waste further of my time with your irrelevent comments.

Final comment on this thread from me:

I am glad we have a difference of opinion on various topics, and whether VNS is a good investment or not, because its for that reason I can make money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.