ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

big day for pioneer tomorrow on open

1. 4,601 Posts.
    It could be that the selling rort is over, people need to understand that the Pioneer Dome announcement when it first came out never ever said we will find anything, the share price did not move on this new piece of information as it was a nothing announcement that could have an upside price potential. So when the nothing tenement announcement comes out the share price tanks under heavy selling. This never made sense as there is only upside from any possible commercial minerals. There is still 3400 samples from the site in the lab. But put that aside, we have drilling and updates due from the very large ACRA gold project, yes the one that Newmont took the land ajoining our tenement. DC is still in Canada securing the Mavis Lake and Fairservice area Spodumene lithium / tantalum and ceasium projects. I read on ILC.tsx.v that they were negotiating some other Lithium tenements that they have, i just hope that pioneer takes the opportunity to obtain these extra high quality Spodumene tenements. Today was a turn around to a low of -15% to a close in the green, lets see what mr market has in store for us tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.