DVT unknown

Big day out, page-11

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Big day outre: Big day header outtrumpet blowi Hi Larry, I take your point---with what you have stated--thanks for the interpretation---my knowlege is that the person will only read the whole story if they have a specific interest--it is impossible to generalise--some who are avid readers may read everything---myself I'm suffering knowlege overdose on the net---just so much info to absorbe and remember.
    On BB's I just feel it helps looking for info if the post is labelled correctly--with the subject matter in the header--this makes it easier to find.
    I refer back to my own posts by numbers or the header--I can use a euphimism as well--that may be shared by a number of people--who have been following the stock for instance if you were to search the cat thread at Stockhouse and wanted fibonnaci retracement 3.25--you would look for the word "trumpet blowing"--or alternatively--you could just look for GICS/TAX/CAT/FIB/3.25----me personally I don't want to play games with someones head---I have no interest.
    Cheers,--BK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.