DVT unknown

Can't be clearer I put the info on the entity in t Can't be...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Can't be clearer I put the info on the entity in t Can't be clearer I put the info on the entity in the header---for it is noted that some people use headers for destructive purposes to intimidate/scare/frighten (whatever)--(or egotistically) I use the header to covey info---opinion/facts on the entity.
    Studies have shown most people 90% in fact only read a headline in the paper--they don't read the story--politicians know that they have to keep repeating the one line all the time>>which is very simplistic in order to get their message across>>>in a thirty seconds in front of the camera at election time.
    Papers sell by creating headlines>>>BB's with the headers are much the same.
    Myself personally as stated last night I prefer honest non manipulative headers on companies>>>not everyone is the same>>>I can only speak for myself>>at Hotcopper>>>it is a little outrageous>>my posts elsewhere though>>>are in the header.
    Hotcopper has a more extreme short term focius on stock prices and the analysis is more near term price driven>>>in my view.
    Cheers,--BK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.