BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Big day tomorrow?, page-17

1. 799 Posts.
    Guys,

This is posted on the a2m forum. Fontera is ramping up organic milk ready for bellamy production.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...welcome-market-linked-milk-price-for-organics

I think bal infant formula is running low at the moment. Demand is still way outstrip supply (even I think bal has ramp up its production as stated on their 1h16 fy report)
    The reason I think step 1 is removed from tmal is because bal has been limiting pharmacy ordering only step 3. We are now having a maximum limit on our step 3. Its 20 tins per week per pharmacy. If you want more than this, you need to order step 1 as well. The ratio is step 3 vs step 1 is 2;1. They dont make this officially but if you dont order any step 1, they will not ship out your order for step 3.

The daigous that didn't put their order in for jul/ august as they believe they could get cheaper (because of fontera production) are now started to order, but bad luck all our stocks have been allocated to other daigous. Also the bal reps said it's a dream to think that bal will lower their cost price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.