AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Big Day, page-4

1. 5,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3173
    I really think that the Mines & Minerals committee did meet last week - ‘last Wednesday of the month ‘ typically I think , and -
    the commitee generally meets: for some days .
    + The AG was still onboard until late Friday ?
    (Attorney General SI - who has stood down - is now going to run for Parliament? in the 2019 upcoming National Elections
    *Very High calibre among SI upcoming candidates ?! )

*Axiom have every legal Right - & WILL be granted the PLs( Prospecting Licences) back for over Kolosori , and additionally Tenement D .

**With SAAs with landowners - signed and submitted to the Mines commitee .
    This is simply due Process , anywhere in the World ?

Axiom - has completed a full , & accepted JORC ! for Kolosori (2016- from work completed through the previous 6 years until then aka 2010-16 , leading to Independant JORC Kolosori —
    Axiom also had completed PFS for our San Jorge ..
    (this has be retracted together , late 2016 when SMM action against the SI Govt - meant all SI issues licences, abruptly revoked , while outcomes their HC challenge to SI Govt admin process for transfer customary land , heard & dealt with . etc .
    * NB - this was nothing to do with Axiom at all !

** Axiom have drilled further- continuing at San Jorge -
    In May - last year - results of drilling were announced , from new drilling then . ( can View in announcements to Market and past Proactive investors and other coverage. Note - nice Cobalt credits , even scandium . Longterm handy . Is the Ni:Co ratio in vicinity of ideal 10:1 ratio ? On top of nice ~ 1.6 specific Ni percentage DS ore ?)

** Axiom are drilling now , while also preparing to mine / and ship ore from SJ early 2019 -
    They , must have - completed ~ 100 holes as of up to now ?? * see recent updates to Market.
    No one is making this up - we read it over and over again , via the many company updates , quarterlies and annual reports !

What will it take ? I wonder .,,,
    To also get San Jorge- * up to JORC ??
    ! Perhaps the company may tell us sometime??
    Thankyou - be nice to know

Regardless - once a Prospecting Licence - is regranted back for Kolosori...
    *** Axiom - due to rigid asx rules which actually prevent a lot of truth and nice disclosure to shareholders , such is life , and more useful update reporting?
    Technicalities - then will be circumvented ?—

ie. *** Axiom - once a JORC can be re- released for Kolosori ? , can then quote , advise / say? company figures , feasibilities etal -* for San Jorge again ( irrespective the fact that JORC not available yet )

Be very welcome - to know current drill results, capex , costs & planning figures

I believe - Friday’s * article - **SEE LAST PARAGRAPH ** - is nicely cheeky , subtle even I thought though absolutely made my day - did try to Spell Out to readers - the very viable , highly economic fundamentals, for San Jorge . Also for overall Isabel /and SI Nickel !

Further - I wonder .. a bit -
    (are we still ? ‘plagued ‘ by malintending posters)
    Trying to scare , worry , strike doubt into hearts of retail holders ?
    Aiming at any means - suppress shareprice activity , while everyone is waiting, sophisticateds can’t posdibly enter Axiom until way up over $100 MC / Funding and figures in place ?
    Naturally - Holders be frustrated and some not wait any longer . . Detractors try to loosen their shares - to then turnaround to Buy ? This is HC it seems

I don’t know. I wouldn’t be surprised .
    I have followed and Held this for long enough years - this I know :
    *Axiom - Will Mine .
    Isabel Nickel is / will be soon commencing

Axiom - I think anyway, regardless - will —
    Go On ., and On .. into the future .
    In the Solomon Islands ! Wish everyone so much the best who can benefit .

The SI are our neighbours. For those who don’t perceive the SI importance, relevance to Australia.
    Twice we’ve sent men and lost Lives there -during War (WW2 ) and the battles in the Coral Sea .. and end of 90s civil strife .

**The Solomons will , and ARE - finally come of age.

I think - also - that there is no other choice , but -for the Solomon Islands to Grow now , ‘& come of age’ .
    They’ve also got a significant young population of wonderful kids, all gaining good education Australia contributes $10 million/ year to young SI future population- important , good , education .
    The young adults - NEED their government and country to accelerate and increase their opportunities.

For Emerging Nations- it is time to (be helped also) rise - this must happen now and it is .

We are their main friend and ally . ( Australia)
    Japan ; hugely in regret of past war - helping much . Is a good friend now .
    America saved them in WW2 . But bloodshed enormous , absolutely enormous ! costs in men and military equipment and setup - huge loss of lives - was horrific ! ( Watch - Battle for Guadalcanal- 1940s ! Terrible . )

The US are providing warm friendship , and many countries giving and assisting .
    Eg . Norway even . Canada , NZ ! of course . Taiwan , PNG , there are excellent alliances in the region in the Sth Pacific Islands group of Nations .

SI buildings - and life - is like was stalled in many ways from where could / ‘should ‘ been now .. but this is history.
    Not unusual - many parts of the world . Hiatus - since 1960s / early 70s . Not really taken off the last 40 years. An entire generation held back !

Still - elements of 1960s - 70s central structures and buildings now being demolished with the Solomons Capital centrally being rebuilt , or ‘regenerated’ more truly . Is now a clear , international standard - small capital city- in the making
    The SI will host the early 2020s - Pan Pacific Games ?

Good people . Same Laws to ours.
    Equivalent values. Similar beliefs and ambitions for future generation .
    Many SI young adults - come here on assisted work programmes . ( currently - 10000 per year. Education - opportunities are over and above this number )

I believe- Axiom ~ and as shareholders if hold here now - (with patience but also is now certainty) — that the Solomon Islands is going to Grow and ultimately prosper , much more .
    I hope the SI is waay progressed - like other ENs , by 2050 .
    ( as WHO very much predicts - WHO and community of nations - also providing MUCH assistance . With World Bank support also , Asian Development Bank . Many sources of assistance now - since new government was sworn in one year ago !)

The SI is very Resources rich .,
    Axiom - is the only Mining company , accepted by the specific landowners , working together with local people as the workforce - and has the Mining Licence (SJ!) and now is about to re- receive ,the PL! (? now / when ??) - for Kolosori again. But PLs are not in doubt . Company announced so . Legal process - ensures . This is wanted by all involved .
    ****This will double Axioms past sought Isabel Nickel acreage - with the addition also now of the ex - SMM tenement which they( Sumitomo) had drilled - Tenement D !

I hope - people - if interested- do the reading - history difficult to explain - which lead to this 10+ year odyssey — DYOR . Monitor .
    But I’m ‘In’ - as I believe Axiom is not going anywhere, and that this is a rare , once in generation chance to be involved in the country’s true mining start .
    *As the first and aspiring to be a mining company of “significance” into the future in the Solomons .

Axiom (Mining Ltd ) - is The Mining Company to be starting , and will I believe - likely endure way way into the future !

Vale , BHP , Kaiser engineers , Sumitomo! , as well as others eg. XStrata , SBM subsidiary , Nick Mather sub , others - all not endured , gave up sensibly at the time or had to due to historic circumstances. Some hold - sleeper tenements possibly. Watch also - Metallica - now back moving towards mining future again in SI .
    Axiom is most advanced. Goldridge also to be re- begun ! ( now HK owned . SI Govt and LOs alliance also )
    ** Axiom already hold West Guadalcanal tenement with 10km strike zone - Copper with Gold ! ( ex - XStrata ? ) Now Axiom Hold Prospect Licence since end of 2017 - current exploration works & a camp build ! occuring in the background also .

Axiom are - and has been - utterly persistent . ***Firmly- Committed within the Solomon Islands. **

Very best of luck !
    Please - Mines commitee people - **I hope have managed to get Axiom ( submitted SAAs completed applications ?) ~ sorted out ?
    Please -please very much , bring it . All has taken years .

BOLTA.
    It could be very good - to see lift- off , lift- back Up ., for all AVQ Holders
    A Happy Christmas time - That would be amazing .

I hope also be wonderful morale bump back Up- for the LOs there - who also are Axiom shareholders ~20% !

This time - please , now all impediments to good governance gone - the SI Govt departments can get the admin decisions into place .
    *And not disrespect axiom and the landowners there anymore .
    Genuine - Respect though , that the due proper processes - do take Time . In Australia it is the same.

Isabel all been held down & back - for waay long enough .
    Future - is Bright - for the Solomons, and for the very hardworking Axiom workers and company as a whole . This I believe.
    Keep strong Axiom holders

Thankyou to many who have shared information & their insights here - with such long knowledge of the history especially of the last 9years , and for prior - back to even 2004 initial liasons by the SIG -for interested mining companies to enter the SI .
    Much is quite detailed, complexities of customary land rights - Axiom history including past legal decisions etal . Let alone spanning back to Inco ( now Vale ) in the 1960s - 70s+ .

All useful information- been unselfishly shared by many - Please continue to share

Fingers , toes - all crossed !
    BOL Axiom supporters and holders.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.