OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

yes I know I am time poor .. I must make an apology straight up,...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    yes I know I am time poor .. I must make an apology straight up, that I keep confusing Crown and Kyarra, not cool. And you're partly right, not enough research on my behalf (time poor), but also I find it difficult to grasp the details in those massive documents full of legalities. Please clarify, if you will, ..

Do Red Dragon still operate? They're paying Levissianos's contract til mid this year so they must. I see that Levissiano's application for the tenement at Kyarra is pretty much a done deal - but the original docs said if he was successful it would be transferred to Red Dragon, didn't they? But in section 4 of the document there was a note stating that there were no proposals currently contemplated whereby THX would acquire further assets from Red Dragon. So.. you see why I'm confused?

So.. we acquired 100% the issued capital of red dragon, does this literally mean we actually own red dragon and any further tenement acquisitions they make (e.g., 51/3009)? If you're not laughing at me already I'd be surprised. Common though educate me please.

I'm just finding it very hard to understand the corporate manoeuvring that has occurred with these tenements.

Even though I've just blabbed all this.. in my mind still, I still can't see how Kyarra is that important. It's a large patch of land with all the tenements combined, and the hits at Lydia are very much a focus - why would Kyarra be any more prospective? If it were, wouldn't the previous private holder have actually mined it instead of leaving it turn into a junk pile?

At the end of the day I will just have to keep watching and learning huh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $73.69K 13.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23523399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 31272186 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.