TSI 4.29% 7.3¢ top shelf international holdings ltd

Robjb5 - I'm also interested where you found the info regarding...

1. 124 Posts.
    Robjb5 - I'm also interested where you found the info regarding TSE sell off of TSI in the future? And you also mentioned its the only infrastructure fund not controlled by mickey mouse finance fund, but there's a few around, you've got DUE and HDF, along with SKI, which is more electricity distribution, but they own the infrastrucure that forms the distribution network.

and to all TSI followers, I've been in TSI for about 12 months now, and I've noticed that after the last two distribution EX dates, the price fell around 20% and stayed there for a while, then started to bounce back during the 6 month period between EX dates.

At this stage, there are many stocks on the market that have a higher yield, so theres not a huge drive to get the SP higher than about $1.10 or so. So it seems to have that 20% swing around dividend time, which you can try and trade if you want for extra income, on top of the great divvy.

Right now, 90c is great support, and I'm betting with my money that by June, the SP will be around $1.10 again. And the cycle continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $23.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.3¢ $1.001K 13.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 178288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.