ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Haha Yeah totally agree with you jamper, did you come down in...

1. 259 Posts.

Haha Yeah totally agree with you jamper, did you come down in the last shower chumpinator? LOL.

Everything is getting smashed at the moment in what I believe will be looked back upon as the 'crash of 2008'. I'd rather '87, it only took stock a year to recover.

There are a myriad examples of the good getting throw out with the bad, like ESG. Or take KEY Petroleum, cash backing 10 cents, it was 6 cents last week. Now it's back up to just cash backing levels after announcing a discovery today. This is madness in the extreme.

ESG is top-quality, and in two years time I believe ESG's stock price will be far higher than it is now. It's a matter of willingness to part with cash for two years - but I don't undertsand. If you know it will be worth more in the future, then why fuss about near-term performance?

I'm not saying ESG is an FMG, PDN or CVN, but the thing in common with all these excellent performers is that they all traded sideways for a long time before succumbing to a rapid, seemingly never-eneding re-rating period.

SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.