APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re: after the agm Hi Snoball,I can understand where you are...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    re: after the agm Hi Snoball,

I can understand where you are coming from.
    However if there's no money they really can't achieve things that require lots of money. So pretty good that they are still around at all. I think it is quite possible that if someone came along and offered 10c then it would be hard to turn down (although in the long term it is probably capable of much more).

If the deal really happens to get them to the demo plant then the momentum may build (as they believe). Also they are more financially secure now than ever - last year the directors said it was the first time that they had no doubt about their survival in the next 12mths.
    The money has always had to come from outside the company, maybe now someone has finally agreed to provide some.

Furthermore looking at the directors fees they seem pretty reasonable. Only Turbott gets a "fulltime" salary of 150K. The others must have day jobs as they get a total of 70K between them. I think these guys actually work hard and probably earn their keep.

Perhaps my perspective may be different if I was in that deep though....... I'm under but not that much!

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.