FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Big Dump and Capitulation, page-44

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Seriously, the debate on this site is so one sided, what about all those soccer balls !!! no mention about any conflict there, all that money (our money!) FAR poured into these social programs, to get the governments favor. FAR even boasted about how close they were to the government.

Where is the problem with WPL setting up a finance company and lending a AAA client the odd US$500m at sightly below market rates, this is good risk management by WPL (well played PC)

Then we have FAR taking on WPL through arbitration smart move if they winner but imo will only get a small payout, silly move if they loose. Its crystal clear that the JV was going to organise funding until WPL took over and it also crystal clear that WPL have taken every possible action to put FAR under pressure and guess what, its worked the SP now bouncing around the mid to high 3's.

That's where the SP was before
    1. The discovery
    2. The appraisal of the find
    3. The field being declared commercial
    4. The JV making FID
    5. The majority of finance being approved

All the above were suppose to re-rate FAR at each point and even though they have all gone reasonably well we see the SP fall like a stone.

Management have failed and failed badly and that failure can be traced back to one main event, they didn't hand out ENOUGH SOCCER BALLS and they failed to give PC a soccer ball, simple!

My hunger strike is not bearing any fruits (which I would love to eat) CN is appearing heartless not responding to my plea and the ICC are also following suit

Hungry Zip in the red

brown trousers have turned into a pile and unwearable

Last edited by OFL8777: 06/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.