FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Big Dump and Capitulation, page-93

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I assume from this post that you bought back in post Samo. Maybe somewhere in the consolidation phase around 7 to 8c.

Good to at least hear you fessing up on that score, now I understand the angst. Yes there's been blatant ramping but there's also just been standard commentary from investors pleased at the milestones achieved regardless of SP ructions. Let's not tar them all with the same brush.

Your previous earlier posts analyzed this company well and I recall positive comments from you along the way. Your smart enough to know that a company with no cash flow and funding hurdles was always going to be coming out with the cap. You would also appreciate that they are up against tough people in a tough game.....it was never going to be an easy ride.

Happy with the current SP? Hell no I'm not at all. Do I think its all down to raising at the wrong time and the efforts of the company to get a fair look into the Con/Wpl deal? Not really.

We aren't far away from unveiling the real reasons why this f$##%n cone of silence has been plaguing us this last couple of years. I'm prepared to give the benefit of the doubt till then. I still suspect we could be up for a takeover....who wouldn't at this price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.