PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

HeavenhaloesYour Quote" By the very nature of the technology....

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Heavenhaloes

Your Quote

" By the very nature of the technology. These guys are working with a Human DNA roadmap which has only become available in recent years. This roadmap is a massive help in developing vaccines for diseases with a genetic origin quickly and more cheaply than other methods,"

If the recently aquired DNA roadmap will make ANP's job so much of a massive help, then why has that not lifted the share price

My Question is have Antisense management stated that this "newly available Human DNA Roadmap" will be of such massive help to Antisense Ltd.

I would have thought that the "Newly available Human DNA Roadmap" would increase the chance of rival technologies discovering better delivery methods.
    The biggest danger to pharma's with pipelines of trial products, is the fact that many others are also trying to find solutions and cures to the same diseases, and it takes so long, after many years, by the time your company has some good News its too late, never mind the trial results, this in my mind this is the biggest risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.