OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

Hi stormkingso am i,im in so far that i have come to the...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Hi stormking
    so am i,im in so far that i have come to the realisation that my money is gone.i have said this before.at the start of this round of drilling i though that they might be pulling their finger out but i think i was very wrong,same old BS and no action.this round of trying to hit small reserves,that still cost 100k + per hole for 1 barrel a day is crazy.we will never get paid back,the hole will go dry so we have nothing in profit from the hole.we would be better of putting the money in the bank aleast you would get 4%.
    there has been nothing said about the USA OTE the parent company loaned them 5 mill.where did this money come from and what is it paying for ,is it the pay off for the leads to the 5 men over there.how much are they being paid to spot for ote.
    why has the company not come out with updates about all the holes that have been drilled.are they going to come out and say what a success they are when we were told that #2 well was flowing at 240 then 200 now just 150 bopd.how can anybody take these people seriuosly.
    so im very sorry stormking but the merry-go round will keep spining and we will be left with ( if we are lucky) 1/10 of our shares.they will do a cap raising and a consolidation (which some just dont get) very soon.the foundations were laid for it to happen at the general meeting and these people have no worrries about screwing you and me.
    in short we will never get our money back.i feel for all those caught in this mess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.