MOG 0.00% 0.5¢ moby oil & gas ltd

big dump, is this the end of the spp?, page-19

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I believe there are a large number of holders out there who are sitting on RI entitlements who have sold their pre-RI holdings. Effectively, they have the option to participate in full, with a large amount of risk removed in that their funds will be returned if the RI fails, and if it succeeds, I think all would agree a re-rating would be due, thus they stand to gain. That's a great deal of downside risk removed!

Separate to that, I honestly believe that the management team (more specifically, Albers) WILL NOT let this fail. There is too much at stake & they are not stupid. Do not be too short sighted that you fail to see they can & WILL ensure this goes through. This is my very strong personal conviction.

I still hold my full position from pre-rights entitlements, and will be applying in full, because I fully believe in the ability of management to ensure that the RI will succeed, and that the upside after completion will be worth it. Yes, there are risks and no-one pretends that there aren't, but I believe a lot of what is posted on this forum doesn't see the bigger picture.

Regardless of your position, we all wait to see what happens. All I can say is that I for one am excited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.