MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

big dump on close, page-13

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    intresting way to look at it hatchworks what if they all go broke ? orbis repuation is destroyed cause they lost millions of dollars in investor money.

Also whos to say they diversify all the customers to all the different REIT's they invest in. Your not gonna care if you lose all your money and someone else invested in an orbis fund does really well.

It maybe easy to look at it as small investors and say oh well if I take a loss there. Ill make money back here. Its a little more complicated for larger investment firms.

If your a large investment firm and you take a large stake in a high risk stock then as its on a downward slide you start pilling more money into it and goes bad your repuation is destroyed.

how exposed as a corporate investor can you be. Remember all the large investors in these stock have steadly reduced their exposure to them.

At this point in time not you, me, orbis, MDT management can be sure this stock can survive the next 10 days. Thats the reality here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.