ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

big dump tomorrow, page-50

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Re Spiders comments. I have been reading ADY threads daily for over a year and it has been very valuable to see what people are saying, allows a novice to gauge overall sentiment. It is disappointing to see the venom here, but fully understandable. People have huge amounts at stake and the risk with ADY now seems massive. I have a couple of small parcels (28 cents, and 6.6 cents more recently) averaging 14c. I am a long term hold and hoping dearly for a ten-bagger. It would have already been that way if management met even a few of their promises. Frankly crapped off with Management's failure to deliver but at the same time they are probably more competent than what they appear here on HC. There will be alot of back-slapping for PT when / if he pulls it off. What a pity it will be another year or two before holders will see any real value added to the company in the way of profits. The annual report just demonstrates that the company is teetering on the edge. I am not a confident holder but have no choice other than to ride it out, its all or nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.