CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

big dump, page-11

1. 6,351 Posts.
    Love your style, Clarke. I reckon Oz should invest in scientists for a lot more value adding. I think I know what you'd say...... amazing how one can get sidelined as well as sidetracked, I didn't fancy lining up for grants, myself, hat in hand. Went back to where I studied recently, the good vibes were well and truly gone, over-worked, underpaid, under-appreciated and under-utilized people. Oh yes, the Brain Drain........ had a laugh at a Plumber's van the other day, calls himsef "The Drain Brain"

That aside,
    I'm out of CNP now, wish well for holders. If CNP failed, can't imagine the carnage that might occur in the Oz residential real-estate market....if banks started to be short on credit and started to recall the debt, the "equity" in peoples' houses, lots of borrowings against "equity". Hope for CNP holders, myself, other Ozzies, banks, the snowballs don't get rolling........... still, maybe the next generation will be able to afford a home.... somewhere not too far from where they can get a job.
    Maybe the banks can't afford to let CNP slip into the abyss.
    Keep up the humour, all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.