Big E catch up, page-23

1. 29,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Never again will I buy the stuff. Of course u would know - your industry. I will now tell everyone I know.

Margaret and Max Magpie sing to me each morn and the sun is out and I live in the greatest country on earth.

I recall years ago when I suggest the remedy to a good friend - u need to eat and keep up strength I said - you need the
    munchies in a big way.
    His mouth dropped it coming from me but more so when I said I would even make phone calls because enough of the
    kids of friends might be the go.

1 phone call resulted in free leaf so that I got. Drove to perfection, as I always do, for fear of being pulled over. The car
    stank and the house too for a while. LOL

Most definitely now in self iso. Early night and slept like a babe. Did the bin thing for my neighbours who will be back
    from hot spot Mornington Peninsular today.

My nearest and dearest live down there full time and on weekend one collapse and hospitalised by ambulance. Inner ear
    problem bought on or not helped by stress. Discharged.

Just as well I enjoy my own company. LOL Hope @Margaret63 and your lovely wife happy and well.

Not complacent but the virus is being handled well and packages great help to many. Still bothered by the amount of
    homeless and if any complain about being put up in 5 star hotels - think of fire victims and homeless.

Promise never again on that t/p.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.