ATC 9.43% 4.8¢ altech batteries ltd

In reference to the Appendix Y notice, these sell orders are not...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    In reference to the Appendix Y notice, these sell orders are not Iggies, sure he sold 2m shares between the 6th to the 13th, and only owns 3m as of this morning. This is not to be confused with an accumulator who has a bead on ATC as the million+ sell orders are still there at the same volume for 0.16c - 0.165c. To own this many shares will put them in the major shareholder list. No major shareholder will be willing to sell their shares just before financing approval, other than Iggies payment to the tax man obviously.

It's always questionable to a the Director selling shares but he is still like us and has to pay tax, so being given 5m shares as income and having to sell 2m to pay the tax on the total amount actually stacks up mathematically pretty well. Seems legitimate to me.

Its better that the Director sold these now so he doesn't stunt the meteoric rise that will be ATC come finance approval!! Not that a volume of 2m shares will hold back ATC!! We did 1m+ in volume today alone and still stayed neutral. This is the bottom of a graph we will look back on and say "geez, wish I bought more back when we were sitting at 0.14c rather than buying more along with everyone else once it boomed to 0.35c or come construction 0.70c These figures are not mine, these are analysts.

I was always dubious about analysts, and sell lower than their forcast figures to lock in some profit. But recently I watched a company double what the analysts forcast. In saying that, a derisked price of 80% of NPV which is a market cap of $300m is about average. Market cap at present is $37m. This means that a company will usually be based on their NPV once producing, 80% once construction is almost completed and 50% of NPV once finance is sorted. So on that basic maths, once the market sees a company with money to progress their project, which lessens ATC's risk profile, ATC shares will trade for 0.$56c which is a 50% discount to where they will be valued purely by their NPV, with their product already 100% sold for the first 10 years. Unbelievable!! An with a resource mine life of >150 years ATC does not have a finite resource so market cap will continue to rise past these figures....

Wonderdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $90.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $167.3K 3.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 26307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.