SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

big exit, page-15

1. 937 Posts.
    Hello my Dearest Solafriends and Solafiends,

Have been too bored lately to post, but finally can’t help myself, given how the “announcement” of 30/9 has been niggling at me for the last couple of days.

How unbelievably prescient of Peter to put out an announcement headed “Ropren Sales and Pricing” on the very day the US market took its biggest dive in history. Even just the heading would have been enough to move zealots to buy!!! What a wonderful coincidence.....Not!

This hastily cobbled together nonsense said absolutely nothing concrete.... take the paragraph where he said:

“Initial sales of Ropren® in countries outside Russia have commenced with prices realised ator above a baseline
    level of $3,000 for a standard three month course. Volume sales inRussia are expected to commence within weeks”.

This simply could mean that they have sold 3 months worth of tablets to our faith-healing friend in New Zealand for $3001.00. And “volume sales in dear old Russia” have been going to “commence” for months!

And what happened? SLA unbelievably against all the odds shot up north of .40 cents!

Good luck to you all, particularly those of you who genuinely believe this stuff works. Unfortunately many others who hold couldn’t care if it does or doesn’t; they are in it for quite different reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.