NZO 0.00% 36.5¢ new zealand oil & gas limited

big fall in price , page-19

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: salty to b2 The NEO guru said...

Eeerie silence from 'he who knows all' eh ?? Personally I dont believe this forum is receptive of 'know it alls'

Point 1 - I have now answered the post.

Point 2 - you shouldn't act like a BULLY captain. You speak for the whole forum do you? I am not a know it all - always happy to learn. I can't say I have even learned something from you though.

Don't worry Captain, I don't take it personally - I just didn't ramp NEOO for you and told some truths and you are extremely thin skinned when someone doesn't share the same view as you on a share that you hold - telling B2 to shut up proved that as your response to jocam9 when he posted his opinion on it.

You are too thin skinned and can't take it from anyone mate. You want all other opinions suppressed - maybe your NEOO position is too large if you can't relax?

As for your comment "I dont believe this forum is receptive of 'know it alls'" - that shows your insecurity. Can't bully me off here or into silence - no you will just have to hit the little ignore button to get rid of me mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ $2.345K 6.424K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1347 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 31617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NZO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.