OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

big fall last night in canada, page-9

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Thanks Mike,

I also forgot to mention that although the head grades this quarter were an aberration, they are still declining over time, which is something to keep an eye on over quarterlies.

I personally wouldn't invest in OGC right now, and I think investors here need to think about their reasons for investing in OGC, their risk tolerance (particularly with regards to price of gold) and their investment horizons. Although cashflow positive, the value of this is very sensitive to the price of gold, and any drops could be problematic.

Apart from appreciating price of gold (and there are other stocks better leveraged to this), there are no short term catalysts for this to move. In fact, over the next year there are probably going to be overall unattractive earnings, because there is clearly a trend to higher costs of mining their assets that I don't see being reversed. The upside is really in anticipation of Dipidio, which is much more developmental phase, but the project economics look very favourable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.