TRI 8.00% 2.3¢ trivarx ltd

Big fat ducks in a row, page-7

1. 4,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2727
    Completely agree @Moneybag$ the total addressable market - TAM for MEB and their range of products coming to market is nothing short of staggering.

An interesting article posted by the company today talking stats for the US alone - https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/714419002?__twitter_impression=true

You are bang on in terms of the business having to help educate the market, corporates, clinicians and the everyday population in terms of the tangible advancements made in the diagnosis and monitoring of a range of MH conditions and I think they are doing a decent job of this, however it takes time for the penny to drop and we are starting to see this in the corporate market, with the help of Peta, Jack and the team educating the right decision makers within these significant businesses that have signed on to the corporate product to date. The consideration turns to action when these businesses are presented with the facts around the cost of mental health to their businesses and what return on investment they will gain by using MEB’s product as part of their Employee Assistance Programs. I think it’s only a matter of time until we see the first Illuminate subscription corporate client signing on.

Further to the corporate’s ROI in utilizing MEB’s products, this is directly transferable to the traditional insurance and health insurance sectors. I remember Jack speaking about some of the figures during a presentation last year by way of the cost of MH claims and treatment to the insurance sector and how MEB could tangibly show these businesses a significant ROI / saving to their bottom line. It would be good to get an update on these stats and where the business is up to by way of discussions with businesses in this sector. Iam of the opinion that once one player from the insurance sector is landed, many will follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $33.53K 1.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440003 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 363000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.