BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Big Flop TV, page-50

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I like the fact that you are looking into the company to some extent. However, as many of us have mentioned you are focusing on the issues revolving around pillar 3, which has not come into full force, and you are missing the true value from pillar 1. Businesses that are getting these videos do not expect to get views from the Big review TV platform currently. They are using them for their own facebook pages and websites to advertise directly to their own customers. A few months ago I posted a video with 5k views on their FB page, and only a few hundred on the Big platform. Throughout the world, the majority of businesses would want to have a video to advertise their business. Its clearly the future, however cost has been a huge obstacle. Now, you can get a professional team for a few $k per year from BIG. We've got the technology and experience. Our videos are great, good looking hosts, clean, good sound, tailored for the customer. From reviews, it seems they have good customer service. Pillar 1 should be our focus right now, and that is exactly why management have continued growing this area internationally. Pillar 3 is not a concern for me. Yes, it could generate a lot of money also in the future, but this will take time and money to grow, and there will be more competition in this area. Facebook, tripadvisor, yelp, and all these guys already dominate the market. But honestly, who cares, I believe we are more likely to be taken over by one of these companies before we even get to pillar 3. This company is currently worth at least 2 x current sp IMO. Yes some risks are present, but the likelihood of something extraordinarily greater is also present. Every business in the world could use a BIG video, retail, wholesale, factories, commercial, realestate, public, private, travel, pharmaceutical, medical, sports teams, big brands, executive, legal, not for profit, mining, consumer goods... the list is ridiculously endless. And they will all want their own videos on their own websites. Seriously, think BIG. In the next few years if we havent been bought out, Big could be valued over 10-20 bil just from pilar 1. Yes, some other people will enter the market, but we have first mover advantage, we have experience, we have the technology, and we have the resources. Do yourself a favor, and buy as many shares as you can, and just leave it be. Prices may fluctuate short term, but in the next 6mths I really think they are likely to be worth a lot more than now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.