BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Reposting an edited version of moderated post above #26826339...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Reposting an edited version of moderated post above #26826339

------------------------------------------------------------

Just lol at all these ad hominems to try and shut me down.

Ironically I believe the stock could test the highs again after they release preliminary results from the start of their international expansion. What ever the results from these they will sugar coat it and say things like "showing early signs of growth", or "uptake starting to accelerate". This will pump the stock but it will likely get sold into as more people lock in profit.

It could be a few more months before the downturn starts to take shape and churn begins to show. You really need to dig deep to understand the numbers in this company and where the growth is coming from and how it's being consumed in the market place. However, just lol at buying this stock for anything other than Pillar 3.

I can't talk about 9SP and I'm blocked from posting there but just watch it keep going down from here proving that I'm right. Most people left after I stopped posting there anyway, just lol. VPC is another one, which has a relationship to BIG. In my opinion all three stocks will be worthless this time next year. There are some good tech stocks out there, like LVT, who have a great product and team as well as a good strategy to grow globally.

There's not much else to say on this stock anyway so I might not be back until more news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.