BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Even though I am disappointed at the Share Price decline I need...

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Even though I am disappointed at the Share Price decline I need to keep reviewing fundamentals to reassure oneself.

1) Cash Receipts jumped 50% from Sep Qtr. Company has also given us guidance that US is smashing it. Surprised the hell out of me
    2) Cash at Bank is $25-$30M - No chance of capital raise. Also company could quite easily initiate a share buy back if SP dropped too low. Could set a floor say $2.
    3) Broker reports - Currently have a valuation report of $5.50.
    4) Cash Flow Positive - you could pay $2 a share and pay it back with the companies own cash flow
    5) Quality relationships Customers - BA - Marriot - Apple
    6) Share register - regularly review this one and even though the share price has been declining its actually becoming tighter and most Longs have increased positions. Gives one piece of mind knowing the ones that actually managing the company and support it are not the ones selling. Institutional support has increased.

Look forward to the next quarterly update. Market will be reminded once again what an opportunity this really is. I to have purchased more $3.83,$3.50,$3.75,$3.29 $3.48.

Its funny 1 week or 1 days trade could erase all the losses.

Hold em tight

THINK BIG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.