BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Nothing tho do with mf. But in response to the fundamental...

1. 2,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Nothing tho do with mf.
    But in response to the fundamental questions re gsw and big, GSW is / was growing revenues at the same rate as BIG, but when BIG was producing similar cash receipts their market cap was under $20M (Jun 2015) GSW are over $500M. BIG good investment, GSW? How much growth is priced in already, alternatively if you price BIG as the market has priced GSW then BIG should be a $10B company, go figure!
    I am not sure if there will be another BIG, with MC to growth and cash receipts at the same levels. Now it is bringing in serious cash every quarter and growth has not slowed in the slightest, where will it stop? I find it confusing that BIG slipped under the radar and in the last year has only been in the ball park of fair value once at its peak imo but you have a bucket load of small caps making big losses with a potential market a fraction the size of BIG pillar 1 but still priced at similar levels. I feel 2018 is going to be another good year, but would like the market to go a little silly so I would feel comfortable taking some profits at what I consider fair value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.