BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

It could, same goes for every company. If BIG was losing growth,...

1. 66 Posts.
    It could, same goes for every company. If BIG was losing growth, I'd probably say that's likely the case.

You have to think of everything as a big jigsaw puzzle. You can't just look at one piece and analyze it without taking in the full puzzle. You pull out one piece and you obviously may have no idea where it belongs or what it is and could question that one piece.

The other pieces to the puzzle here is BIG is uploading more videos regularly, that means they are signing up more customers, their revenue is increasing, their growth is increasing, their profit is increasing, their staff is increasing, everything is increasing so it's logical that their views are increasing too.

It's a bit like saying 'whats to say they aren't giving out videos for free to try to expand their client base and therefore the videos we see uploaded aren't an indicator of paying customers?'. Well if that were the case then they would probably have less revenue. So you can't just pull apart one aspect without taking in the big picture.

I don't know why you say in your signature that you're a 'BIG Believer', it seems to me you're just clinging to blind hope otherwise you'd have to acknowledge you took a huge loss by buying in at the absolute peak, and that's why you just question everything. I always see you posting negative comments, never positive. Your negative is never even constructive either. All the questions you have ever raised you should have answered them before you bought in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.