AFY 0.00% $2.74 afterpay holdings limited

Big Future, page-49

1. 145 Posts.
    big fan of AFY based on disruptive model and consumer friendly approach which will gain traction and awareness quickly.
    noticed a couple of points in yesterdays appendix Announcement, believe its information I haven't yet seen.

check out note 9 - estimated Cash Flows for next quarter.

1. cash flow statement for Q1 showed an 'estimated cash flow for next quarter' (ie. Q2), within this note it stated 'estimated receipts from customers of 60,780,000'...  This is the first estimate for Q2 that I've seen and confirms my expectations: Q1 receipts from customers was 32m, leading to 1.7m in merchant fees (revenue); therefore Q2 receipts of 60m should lead to approx 3.5m merchant fees....

With operating costs seeming stable around 1.5-2m per quarter, we are looking at a very profitable biz with revenue doubling quarter on quarter... exciting.

2. Difference between 'payments to merchants' and 'receipts from customers' was approx 5m in Q1 (about 14% of the 37m payments to merchants costs). This looks to grow very slightly to 15% in Q2 (71m payments, 60m receipts).

- I'd love some feedback from the more financially astute out there ?
    but for me, to turn through 85-86% of your debt order book within a 12 week period seems pretty solid to me?
    if their revenue sits at around 4% and rolling debt is 14-15%, if this is debt is funded at a reasonable rate and cleared within a 12-16 week period (max), it feels like a reasonably managed debt business.
    Would love to hear more on this, i'm more of a consumer staple / discretionary investor, so love to hear an opinion from point of view of debt leverage and management.

for me, with their exploding growth and low operating costs, this is a screaming buy at these prices.
    furthermore, once they expand beyond mostly small-medium fashion retail businesses, the hockey stick growth will go again.
    love to pay my yearly car rego with afterpay... just sayin. Picture2.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.