SGC 25.0% 0.6¢ sacgasco limited

Big Ga$$$$$$$, page-146

1. 5,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    So we have a TH which looks increasingly like it might be positive news about to drop *fingers crossed*. And this is at a time when GJ did his interview recently in which he sounded very confident. I thought it was an opportune time to repost my notes from the interview and also the link to the interview, it is well worth another listen if you haven't already.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/big-ga.5938429/page-15?post_id=51455704

As @Bomber78 posted yesterday we may be on our way to an 80c to $1 shareprice very soon. But if the TH is the first clue that the Borba treasure chest has been cracked this may prove to be very conservative since SGC has a 66.67% interest in Borba 1-7 and the wider targets on trend with Borba. Don't forget that California is one of the largest economies in the world and the demand for gas is insatiable!!

Broker eyes are already focused on SGC based on this TH imo and if the news is positive and if there is an indication that the deeper targets may come in every broker and trader will be rushing to get on the SGC story imo

#massivereratecoming

WOW an amazing interview with GJ he sounds very confident, many thanks for the link Usernam.

Two key takeways for me (amongst many) from the interview were;

- If Borba 1-7 is succesful they will hook it back to the Dempsey meter station which connects to the mainline gas system. 5 mile pipeline required from Borba to Dempsey. Weeks not months to flow gas for cashflow upon success.

- If gas found in multiple zones at Borba 1-7 they will immediately slide the rig across and drill a well directionally to tap into the same reservoir to get it to drain faster or into additional reservoirs that were found in Borba to increase gas flow.

The orginal depositional model was to get high on the structure but this took SGC away from the channel system with Dempsey, the revised depositional model focuses on the channels with Borba. If the channel system comes in during drilling then the skys the limit for the shareprice, as they will open up a 'fairway' and unlock the Borba multi TCF 'prospect'.

Penny will drop for the market very soon imo, especially as the drilling reports start coming through. 20 cents very soon imo and then upwards from there.

Such a bullish interview requires a launch

iW5Osa.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.678M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $73.47K 13.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9146824 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3756831 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 31.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ 5913141
Last updated 15.36pm 02/05/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.