SGC 25.0% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

As previously mentioned there were no TH's during the drilling...

1. 5,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1194
    As previously mentioned there were no TH's during the drilling of Dempsey, 'significant gas shows' were announced straight to the market.

We know find ourselves in a TH relatively early on in the drilling. Is the TH due to a negative such as a mechanical issue. The previous announcement said drilling was going as planned and there was no indications at that stage.  Also the same drilling company is being used as for the Dempsey drill.  If it was a mechanical issue you wouldn't think such a long TH.

If it is positive *all fingers and toes crossed* it must be something greater than 'significant gas shows'. What could it be ?  They were near the first target zone (kione sands), and if my memory serves me correct GJ said they would do testing at each casing point.  Last monday they announced first casing point has been set and were going to drill through it.  Perhaps they have struck a big gas zone which they now confirmed by testing at first casing point ? Who knows the TH could be for anything.... they have struck oil or uranium for all i know.

I am leaning towards the TH being for a positive reason though, and if it is it must be for something greater than 'significant gas shows'.  And if that is the case i am looking at the following table and seeing that SGC is significant undervalued compared to XST considering that SGC has 66.67% of Borba but nearly same mkt cap as XST, and i also see significant upside when compared against Perth Basin explorers STX and WGO with current market caps of $550m and $217m respectively.

But first lets just hope and pray the TH is positive news. If it is we haven't even hit the bigger deeper targets yet, blue sky upside. I have taken the first bottle of Dom from the crate and it is ready to go if postive news drops.

GLTAH's

SGC_comparison.width-800-1.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.483M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $115 23.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4559959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4949355 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.