SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Big Ga$$$$$$$, page-368

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    It was good to see this still in a T.H. this morning. I really like the way the Directors are handling the news during the drill. Calling these T.H. is a great way to expose us to the market, we are still under the radar. They must be wanting to see the price increase with news as hopefully we are going to require to raise money. Raising money means dilation of shares in issue - shock horror? If we hope to see the share price many multiples of this, that is not going to happen with one well. The plan will be to fully evaluate the field, which will mean multi wells costing $ ??? time and patience needed by shareholders.
    So hopefully once this drill is completed,the rig is skid round and we drill a few more wells on the same platform see link below.

https://investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/energy-investing/oil-and-gas-investing/multi-well-pad-drilling-technology-and-improving-north-americas-drilling-efficiency-and-shale-oil-boom/

Roll on Monday. 99% sure we will be receiving good news, I feel that this is a very exciting well which hopefully is just the start of what could be true lifetime changing.
    Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.587M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $59.70K 14.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 29956613 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1992623 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.