SGC 0.00% 0.8¢ sacgasco limited

Big Ga$$$$$$$, page-57

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Sally it is very interesting reading into people opinions regarding whether to include Opinions (listed / unlisted) when considering the valuation of a Company.

When the Heads are well and truly in the money, you will see companies start to line up deals with underwriters to guarantee the $$$ comes in by the expiry date.

In stating the above, it is still very early to determine whether or not the Options will be in the money come Dec 21 / 22. The way things are heading, I’m sure the Heads will be many multiples of the 4c & 6c option strike by the expiry date. In my opinion noting this, I always count the options into my valuation when working out the Mk Cap of a Company or future valuation based on peer comparisons.

SGC SOI = 477Mill @ 21c Mk Cap =$100Mill
    SGC SOI + Oppies (FD) = 643Mill @ 15.5c Mk Cap = $100Mill

When you factor in Options to the Mk Cap you usually come up with a more “grounded” idea of where the SP might run too, and if there is a lot of Hype...... well then it just might exceed your expectations like the above example..... some people have rules to sell once a Company reaches a certain Mk Cap.

It is an interesting topic, to discuss whilst we wait for the big “Discovery” news!!

GLTAHs

PS.... bring on that $200Mill Mk Cap milestone!! (Will it be .30c or 40c????) let the Punters decide.

JW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 761110 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.