SGC 0.00% 0.9¢ sacgasco limited

Sally it is very interesting reading into people opinions...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Sally it is very interesting reading into people opinions regarding whether to include Opinions (listed / unlisted) when considering the valuation of a Company.

When the Heads are well and truly in the money, you will see companies start to line up deals with underwriters to guarantee the $$$ comes in by the expiry date.

In stating the above, it is still very early to determine whether or not the Options will be in the money come Dec 21 / 22. The way things are heading, I’m sure the Heads will be many multiples of the 4c & 6c option strike by the expiry date. In my opinion noting this, I always count the options into my valuation when working out the Mk Cap of a Company or future valuation based on peer comparisons.

SGC SOI = 477Mill @ 21c Mk Cap =$100Mill
    SGC SOI + Oppies (FD) = 643Mill @ 15.5c Mk Cap = $100Mill

When you factor in Options to the Mk Cap you usually come up with a more “grounded” idea of where the SP might run too, and if there is a lot of Hype...... well then it just might exceed your expectations like the above example..... some people have rules to sell once a Company reaches a certain Mk Cap.

It is an interesting topic, to discuss whilst we wait for the big “Discovery” news!!

GLTAHs

PS.... bring on that $200Mill Mk Cap milestone!! (Will it be .30c or 40c????) let the Punters decide.

JW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.017M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3030989 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.