NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

BIG gains - but why ...?, page-18

1. 230 Posts.
    Yah, that's where you are wrong. I saw a downtrend and I said as it is, eventhough I am in doesn't mean I am ignoring the fact it may still be a downtrend. Not every sentiment is written in absolute stone and I said in my first trade when I traded in a loss that I will be watching this for a re-entry, and that's exactly what I did. I sold off and got back in when I felt the price was right for me. Since you brought that up, if this doesn't break resistance off 7.6 then I will be taking my profit and moving on, that doesn't make a downramper or an upramper that just makes me a trader, and me trying to be good at it.

It is not hypocricy, I am not staying here long term. Do you never sell a stock you own? Or do you want to affirm that stock will always go up? I really wonder what people are doing here sometimes when I see posts like this. Again, not a downramper or an upramper, I trade the price actions. If people sell this off, I am not going to sit and see my profit going down. I don't think anyone should. And see the chart I posted, the 6c support was already tested. 5.4c or 4.2 might be far off only if this breaks the downtrend, which this needs to. If a stock you want to trade goes into reversal wouldn't you trade it? What's your take on it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.