HDR hardman resources limited

Angers and Hardmano,It is a very good article that helps to fill...

1. 276 Posts.
    Angers and Hardmano,

It is a very good article that helps to fill in some of the gaps.

A few points for consideration if one or two people knew how difficult it was becoming for HDR to meet their financial obligations then it would have been a shorters paradise. A one way ticket to some rich pickings for these few in the know.

Many of us feel Simon has mishandled the situation and that has resulted in the current debacle. However time may prove that he had little option than to sell out or go to the wall.

It now looks as if a shareprice of A$5 for Hardman was nothing more than dreams. If only things had panned out differently for HDR but the hopes of 75000 barrels per day collapsing to 33/38000 barrels per day was probably the last straw for HDR.

I do not think Simon has had it easy over the last 6 months watching the sp being attacked in such a manner. Nor will I believe he deliberately put himself out of a job.

The next 3 months will be watched with interest, but now the only Poker Game in town is Tullow and unless something better comes along we should be grateful for what scribes are now describing as a very fair offer for Hardman.

Finally, it is hard to accept an Oil Company running into difficulties during an Oil Boom but Hardman is there for us all to see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.