BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG - Going Forward

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    There is only two issues that need to be addressed IMO

1) Finstro Deal - I don't care how people pay for their subscription for BIG's services. Like many people have alluded to lots of retailers use these type of services. All I want to clarify is that it is independent going forward, I couldn't care less if they continue to keep offering finance through these guys.

2) Issuing shares for services rendered - Company need to come clean on further dilution to come if these type of arrangements are to continue or personally I would like them to be suspended immediately.

The personal attacks on Richard are complete BS IMO and the Hugh Massie stuff is to just muddy the waters that these guys are dodgy - which is completely absurd. Perhaps a couple of more Independent directors could be added to the board

To the naysayers - BIG Business will continue - $30M in the bank, and are still growing at 40% quarter on quarter.

The 3 Pillar business model works and they have just started to expand in the US. So their still is a lot to like.

I still have these guys on 6-8 cents EPS for FY18 and 30 cents EPS for FY19 - that still hasn't changed form 2 days ago.

Once these issues blow over then I think we will see a recovery to last weeks prices. It may take 1/2 Year results or March 18 quarter to kick start it but if the company keeps kicking goals and continually growing, the numbers will drive it. It wouldn't hurt to perhaps do a few investor roadshows as well IMO.

THINK BIG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.