WWI 0.00% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

BIG GOLD MINE - BIG CONSOLIDATION

1. 4,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851

... the position WWI now finds itself may be squarely placed on WWI not running [or approached] a CR [200m] when WWI were cruising on multi-year highs, months prior to the South African approvals ... WWI may well have had 10-15M in the bank heading into South African operations. I posted many times back then for a CR [all in black and white on the threads], taking flak from the resident WWI geniuses for wanting a CR ... thread-pests like penny and GS11 want to 'die on the hill' for WWI ... it maybe fairly clear what the market thinks ...

... also the failed EMI ... though what's not made good at the beginning, can not be made good later imo ... imo maybe a massive own goal by WWI not to go to the market back then ... and now in 2023 with an SPP ... lol ... what is the bet that it maybe 'the shareholders fault' for not supporting the company ...

... heads may need banging ... big time ...

... imo WWI want to get into operations ... WWI may just issue paper into oblivion ... perform a 20-1 or 50-1 etc ... then maybe proceed the issue more paper ... it rolls on ...

... best option for long-term SHAREHOLDERS maybe a JV or asset sale ... anything to maybe get it away from current control.

... does WWI now present a huge trading opportunity ... 'if' gold can push 2000 ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 162465 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.